Cornerstone Coatings takes the health and safety of our employees as our highest priority. Our team members are our greatest asset and we assume the responsibility of training our members with the latest and most up to date information we can. In order to insure our employees’ health and safety, Cornerstone Coatings has developed a strategic approach to training from immediate OSHA 10 & 30 training for each field member to annually reviewing everything we have encountered and learned the previous year.
Below is just a brief outline of our continuing safety program at Cornerstone Coatings that has allowed us to maintain an excellent OSHA safety record:
- New Hire Orientation for every employee which includes OSHA 10 & OSHA 30 certifications
- Daily Job Safety Analysis for a proactive approach to our members’ daily safety
- Weekly site specific training that pertains directly to the jobs our members are currently working on to review the areas for improvement
- Monthly Safety Refresher meetings to discuss a broader range of subjects outside of current situations
- Annual Safety Training to review and learn from the previous year and how to best adjust for
At Cornerstone Coatings we not only value our employees while at the workplace, but we value their entire lives. We know that each employee has a spouse, children, siblings or parents that they play a critical role in. It is imperative that our employees return home not only safely but feeling as a valued member of our
team. When our employees return home safely and energized from work, we know that they are able to give more to their families. In summary, a healthy work environment fosters a healthier family life.